The advantages of the startup studio model
Compared to the “classic” startup creation, a startup studio approach aims at gaining two key advantages:
- Lowering and mitigating a startup’s risk of failure
- Enhancing the quality of the startups under development
Such advantages allow:
- Investors to approach the startup world with a new type of investment and diversification strategy, going beyond the classic diversification tactics.
- Enterprises to become industry partners of the studio, nurturing a hub of new startups. Those can be acquired at favourable conditions and be more easily integrated in a company’s technical and business processes.
- Wannabe founders to build an enterprise in a “controlled environment”, learning on the job how to be a successful entrepreneur.